“If you are to buy a piece, buy a dress, at least you’re dressed” – Marc Jacobs
On that note, given to us by one of my favorite designers, I decided to dig into the internet looking for those dresses that can make your mouth feel all watery, and make your heart eat itself out! No matter what we buy every season and how funky we try to be with the panks, skirts, overalls etc… The truth remains that nothing can make us feel and look as feminine and beautiful as a dress can.
Its true, there are numerous styles and shapes for dresses, some of us like the long maxi dresses and others will not wear one unless forced to by a wedding card that says “Dress code: MAXI”. Regardless, a dress is all woman, and boy don’t we all love feel all woman. So heres a tribute to the one piece that will always remain in our closet, the one piece that will always have our backs, and the one piece we will always run to when we have some serious impressing to do. As a matter of fact, forget impressing anyone, a dress can make you feel good for you, and thats what this blog is all about anyways!
Enjoy the pics, and for some of you , HAPPY SHOPPING!
A pair of Jeans says a lot about a person. When it comes to me, I love bright ones and experimenting with all the color blocking options. Not to forget the printed Jeans, and the pastels, which are really rubbing off on me as well. However, I will always revert to my classic jeans when I want a classic clean look.
The beauty of the brights this season is that they can majorly pull a look together without having to add much else, seriously, just put on a neon or bright / pastel pair of jeans, add a simple (white is my favorite) tshirt, and there you have it! Don’t forget, if you want a funky yet more elegant / sophisticated look, you can always add a blazer to that same outfit you are wearing, and of course some nice pumps. Even adding the pumps without the blazer can shift a look from sporty/casual to a more chic/casual look. Every piece counts!
Fashion only needs us to have an eye for mixing and matching, and the ability to make the most out of what you already have. I mean, who can really afford shopping everyday and buying every single piece of clothing on their wish list? (Yes i know, some people can do that, oh well, many can’t!) You really need one nice pair of jeans and you can do wonders! Personally, I would stick with brights (not neons) for jeans, and keep the neons for accessories (its all about personal taste).
So if you were to buy a pair of jeans, which style would it be? Get your inspiration below and HAPPY SHOPPING!
- One-Minute Makeover Tip: Flash Neon Hues (fabsugar.com)
- Color Crush – Shop the Best Bright-Hued Jeans (fabsugar.com)
- The Newest Crop of Printed Jeans – and How to Wear Them (fabsugar.com)
- Bright Jeans, Sexy Models, and Muscle Cars. Need We Say More? (fabsugar.com)
- Wearing Color Jeans (bellemarie86.wordpress.com)
- Denim Splash (teenclique.com)
- Bright Denim Jeans for Spring (bechicmag.com)
- 10 Crazy Funky Jeans (fabsugar.com)
- Skinny Jeans With Built-In Socks – Love it or Hate it? (fabsugar.com)
- Women’s Jeans Buying Guide – John Lewis (johnlewis.com)
- The Perfect Pair of Jeans, Part II (fabsugar.com)
- Tiffany’s Top Picks: Floral Jeans And More! (blogs.smarter.com)