Am sure we all have big make up bags that has plenty of colors, shades, foundation. But rarely do we actually use them all on a daily / regular basis. Actually, I quite use very little make up on my daily outings / work. I really dig earthy colors (not a fan of colored eye shadow unless its an occasion). This is a sample of what you’d find in my make up bag:
1. NARS Brush #12
2. MAC Brush #263
3. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Jungle Red
4. NARS Eye Shadow Duo in Bellissima
5. MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
7. Benefit Moon Beam
8. Tweezerman Eyelash Curler
9. NARS Semi Matte Lipstick in Heatwave
10. NARS Sheer Lipstick in Dolce Vita
11. Tweezerman Tweezers
12. MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Fling
13. Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
- Think Pink: Tweezerman Petite Tweeze Set (bellasugar.com)
- Bellissima! Physician’s Formula 3-in-1 Brow-Tweez (bellasugar.com)
- Learn This Blue-Winged Eye Makeup Look (bellasugar.com)
- Get Emily Blunt’s Hot Pink Lipstick for $7 (news.instyle.com)
- In My Makeup Bag (belneeceema.com)
“Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year, style is what you pick out of that fashion…It’s what you make of it once you’ve learned what to accept and what to ignore based on what looks good on you.”
Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak – Rachel Zoe
From golden glows to healing face masks, its time to bring a little glamour back to your beauty bag!
Radiant nails are this season’s absolute essential. I love this YSL (Yves Saint Laurent) metallic polish collection. Its delicate shimmer makes it al the more eye-catching!
Earth day may not have been something you participated in, but you can still do your part for the planet while pampering yourself! Talk about 2 in 1 offer. Buy a delightful Rare Earth Cleansing Mask.
I love this product, and always like the bronzing effect it gives the face. Guerlain‘s New Sun in the City Collection for Spring/Summer 2012 is not an exception. Now you can have your own pot of gold! A simple sweep of this bronzer over cheeks with a large brush and you’ll have sun-kissed skin in an instant.
Finally there is concealer which has all the correcting pigments in it, now instead of using different shades of corrector you can use 123 PERFECT concealer stick by BOURJOIS. This slick stick is the perfect solution to hiding those pesky blemishes.
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” – Coco Chanel