It may be destined for autumn but Christian Dior‘s new designer Raf Simons breathed a spring-like breath of fresh air into his first collection for Dior. The former Jil Sander designer’s debut was watched by his contemporaries including Marc Jacobs, Donatella Versace, Diane Von Furstenberg, Riccardo Tisci, Alber Elbaz, Azzedine Alaïa and Christopher Kane from intimate salons festooned with flowers from floor to ceiling. The Belgian’s signature architectural simplicity was married with Dior’s iconic silhouettes and intricate couture techniques to create a vision that all will adore.
- The Scene at Raf Simons’s Dior Couture Debut (fashionologie.com)
- Raf – Raf Simons Premieres First Dior Collection (contactmusic.com)
- Raf Simon’s Florally Refined Christian Dior (news.yahoo.com)
- Raf Simons puts doubts at rest with first show at Christian Dior (guardian.co.uk)
- Dior Celebrates Raf Simons (madisonmuse.com)
- DIOR COUTURE! Raf Simons’s Debut Collection Hits The Runway (glamour.com)
- Christian Dior dresses dazzle at Paris Haute Couture week (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)