There’s no doubt that the military trend has legs — it has steadily survived from season to season with nothing more than simple tweaks along the way.
- For an edgier look, pair your camouflage jeans with a worn-in rocker tee and leather jacket. Add biker boots or studded jeans.
- Camo can also look cool and girlie quite easily. Just throw a printed utility jacket over your fave white dress then throw on pretty heels and accessories.
- The military trend can also be something to experiment with at the office; try tucking a crisp button-down blouse into a camouflage skirt or layering a camo dress under a fitted blazer. Cinch the look at your natural waist with a leather belt for a sleek silhouette.
- We’re Feeling Fall’s Camouflage Trend – Can You See Why? (fabsugar.com)
- The Trends You Should Keep – and Stash – For the Season Ahead (fabsugar.com)
- Alicia Keys in Textile Elizabeth and James Cooper Jeans in Olive Camo (denimblog.com)