Today I found a nomination sent out to me from a great blogger (http://sandrafyianderson.com) which absolutely made my day. I thank Sandra dearly for her interest in my blog and including me in her list of award nominees. When I started my blog, I would always come across awards like this and wonder if I would ever get to a point where people around the world would read, like, and even nominate me. Now, I honestly feel I have crossed a milestone in my fashion blogging journey, and I can’t begin to explain the drive and inspiration this gives me to keep at what I do.
I would like to send out my sincere appreciation to every person out there, wherever they may be, that takes a moment out of their day to check out my blog and see what I have to say. It truly means the world to me.
Inorder to accept the award I need to follow the rules:
- Link back to the blogger that nominated you
- Paste the award image anywhere on your blog
- Tell us 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers you like for the award!
- Post a comment on your nominees’ blogs telling them of their nomination!
7 Facts about me:
- I have a great urge to be quite cynical and find myself always fighting that feeling.
- I was born and raised in Ohio, lived mostly in Lebanon, working in Dubai, and aching to go back to the USA.
- I can NEVER have enough bags!
- I need to have SUNSHINE in my life as it really lifts me up.
- I have recently admitted to myself that the only way I can be happy is to work in the fashion industry.
- I have a weird attraction to Leopard Prints.
- I truly believe that fashion will be how and where I end up, even if it takes a while …
My nominees are:
I really did want to nominate more of the blogs that I follow and admire. Hopefully will soon get a chance to.
Wish you all the best, and thanks AGAIN!