I don’t have an issue with Hervé Léger at all. In fact, I think the bandage dress has now become a modern classic. But it can get quite tricky when deciding on how to wear the dress. Here’s a quick guide to keep in mind if you would like to keep it safe, elegant, and simple. However, if you are quite the expert, then by all means go for that bright one!
Step One: Stick to soft colours, like off-white bandage dresses
Step Two: Add a tailored blazer or jacket, silk blazers for example
Step Three: Ditch the fringed shoe-boots, and opt for a pair of heels in a metallic shade.
- Who Wore It Better? Herve Leger Bandage Dress (fabsugar.com)
- Who Wore It Better? Herve Leger Accent Bandage Dress (fabsugar.com)
- The Look For Less: Herve Leger Striped Stretch Dress (fabsugar.com)
- Herve leger strapless crystal bandage dress suits for many occasion (kittaty.typepad.com)
- Herve Leger goes slick terminatrix (fashionising.com)