One of LA’s most stylish working moms, Nicole Richie, introduced her Winter Kate and House Of Harlow 1960 spring/summer 2012 collections and I felt we should have a fashion scoop on her style. I didn’t exactly fall in love with her collection but was a big fan of her House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea sunglasses (the cat eyes are awesome!). Her flats are also very funky, and the dresses (sometimes overly boho) look super comfortable with eye catching prints. I did like her pumps that really had quite unique and trend lasting touches. Did I rush to buy any of her pieces? Well, no. However, I think she speaks out to a big population of ladies that love her eclectic boho style.
What was the inspiration behind her collection? Well “This season, I was inspired by the enchanting Souks of Marrakesh, as well as Egyptian Sarcophagus,” said Mrs Richie.
- Why Nicole Richie Made This New House of Harlow Necklace (news.instyle.com)
- Nicole Richie Launches QVC Collection | Socialite Designs Affordable Boho Accessories & Apparel (bagbunch.com)
- House of Harlow 1960 at Spartoo (fashion-mommy.com)
- Nicole Richie Works Her Magic For QVC (hills2city.wordpress.com)
- ‘Fashion Star’ Nicole Richie: Week in Style (celebs.gather.com)
- House of Harlow 1960 – Summer Flats (bigdesignloves.com)