We all know the deal with body types and fashion, (I still cant seem to figure out what fruit I am??), so I will spare you the lecture of “dress for your type”. We Often step into a fitting room with 10 different dresses and end up with maybe 2 (3 if you’re lucky). Not all dresses were made for all body types, and not all body types will look good with just about any dress. That is why I learned that its just as important to know what looks good on you and what accentuates the beauty of your body. Its really almost more important than learning what your style is. After all, what is the point of knowing what and how you like to dress if you cant dress in a way that compliments who you are?
Knowing what accentuates your goodies will
1- Save you time shopping (You will learn how to shop smart!)
2- Keep you cheerful (we have all sobbed over a beautiful dress that looked scary on us!)
3- Save you money! (You wont have to go through the ” I swear it looked good in the fitting room” episode!)
Short & Petite: Show off your compact build with pared-down design
Curvy: Accentuate your womanly shape with a belted cocktail number.
Full Bust: When you’ve got it, support it! Choose a fitted sheath with straps so that you can both show off your curves and wear a no-nonsense bra.
Tall: A long retro hemline is the ideal complement to a rangy frame.
Small Bust : Flaunt your A cups with the most daring neckline you can find!
Pear-Shaped : Fuller on bottom? Choose a ’50s-inspired design with a fitted bodice and an A-line skirt
- Dress for your shape this Christmas (moneysaversdirect.com)
- Fashion That Fits You! (juancarlosbm.wordpress.com)
- Fab Body Guide: Spring Dresses For All Bods (fabsugar.com)
- Choosing the Right Skirt for Your Body Type (pasazz.net)
- 3 Mood-Boosting Spring Dresses (self.com)
- I’m Every Woman (radicaltrendsetters.wordpress.com)
- Fab Site: myShape.com (fabsugar.com)
- Sexy Dresses For All Body Types (dangerouslee.biz)
- 15 Perfect Spring Dresses For 15 Body Types (refinery29.com)