With her anniversary coming up very soon, April 29 (congratulations!!) I just felt urged to speak about the wonders she has done the last year when it comes to fashion and trendsetting. Kate has not only put many brands like Reiss, J Brand Jeans, on a designer map, but inspired many of us to try on certain looks and gave women all around the world great fashion insight! I personally LOVE her.
1- The sledge pumps – Mostly sold out but you can always try your luck online.
2- L.K Bennet “Maddox” Wedges
3- Reiss “Shola” Bandage Dress – Sold out immediately, and so did the 2nd shipment, as well as Banana Republic’s “sheath” dress replica!
4- J Brand Jeans – Brand is already famous but Kate gave it a major sales boost!
5- Burberry Trench Coat – The style sold out within 24 hrs of Kate appearance!
6- Anya Hindmarch Maud Clutch – After Kate’s appearance, they directly sold out online!
- Kate Middleton and Prince William’s One-Year Wrap Up (celebs.gather.com)
- Kate Middleton rocks a peplum: Is this her most fashion-forward frock to date? (mirror.co.uk)
- Kate Middleton Wears Rebecca Taylor + Matthew Williamson: Which Outfit Do You Like More? (glamour.com)
- Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, indulges in some retail therapy on the King’s Road (dailymail.co.uk)
- Kate Middleton’s new Orla Kiely coat sells out in record time, again (mirror.co.uk)
- Video: Kate and William’s Red-Carpet Return and Anniversary Plans! (popsugar.com)
- Duchess Kate Visits Children’s Hospice (justjared.com)
- Kate Middleton Gives Her First Public Speech in Gorgeous Royal Blue (popsugar.com)
- The Top 100 Pictures From William and Kate’s 1st Year of Marriage (popsugar.com)