There are many people in life that like to spend their endless days and nights putting others down. Most of the times, and most of those people, are in conflict with their own inner selves and find it easier to throw their baggage at others.
In a fashion sense, many people can shower you with negative comments and unhelpful advice but deep down its the jealousy and lack of confidence that is doing all the talking. We need balance … Here’s a few tips that can help…
1. Know what matters to you most: It is important to know what your priorities are. Not what you think they are, not what you think they should be, not what you think others would like them to be for you.
2. Identify what you can do without: Go through your day, your home, your relationships, your job and your life. What’s sapping your energy? What are you doing that doesn’t need to be done?
3. Eliminate the toleration in your life: Tolerations are those things that we put up with, that we accept and take on, and that drag us down. Cross off items when you have worked them out of your life.
4. Define and eliminate your clutter: Begin to make space for what you want by getting rid of what you don’t.
5. Be Where You Are: Look down at your feet and ground yourself in the moment.
6. Please Yourself: If we try to make everyone else happy, we set ourselves up for failure. Find the things that please you and make you happy. It’s time to shift the focus from pleasing others to pleasing ourselves.
7. Go for the Joy: As the old saying goes “Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional”. If you put your focus on something that brings you joy, you’re liable to have and feel more joy in your life.
8. You can have it all: You CANNOT do it all. Having it all comes after you live your life based upon that notion. When you make a commitment to yourself to not do the things that aren’t in your best interest or aren’t worth your time and effort-you give yourself room to enjoy where you are and what you have. And you realize that you already have all you need.
9. Don’t let anyone ever Dull your sparkle!
Now its time for some Visual inspiration …
- Day 138 – Don’t ever let anyone dull your sparkle (mydailycreativity.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Ever Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle! (tarasviewoftheworld.com)
- The Divine Within – Sparkling Energy (mentallypoisoned.wordpress.com)
- Colours make you happier and sparkling……………Yesssssssssss !!! (shiro51144.wordpress.com)