A pair of Jeans says a lot about a person. When it comes to me, I love bright ones and experimenting with all the color blocking options. Not to forget the printed Jeans, and the pastels, which are really rubbing off on me as well. However, I will always revert to my classic jeans when I want a classic clean look.
The beauty of the brights this season is that they can majorly pull a look together without having to add much else, seriously, just put on a neon or bright / pastel pair of jeans, add a simple (white is my favorite) tshirt, and there you have it! Don’t forget, if you want a funky yet more elegant / sophisticated look, you can always add a blazer to that same outfit you are wearing, and of course some nice pumps. Even adding the pumps without the blazer can shift a look from sporty/casual to a more chic/casual look. Every piece counts!
Fashion only needs us to have an eye for mixing and matching, and the ability to make the most out of what you already have. I mean, who can really afford shopping everyday and buying every single piece of clothing on their wish list? (Yes i know, some people can do that, oh well, many can’t!) You really need one nice pair of jeans and you can do wonders! Personally, I would stick with brights (not neons) for jeans, and keep the neons for accessories (its all about personal taste).
So if you were to buy a pair of jeans, which style would it be? Get your inspiration below and HAPPY SHOPPING!
- One-Minute Makeover Tip: Flash Neon Hues (fabsugar.com)
- Color Crush – Shop the Best Bright-Hued Jeans (fabsugar.com)
- The Newest Crop of Printed Jeans – and How to Wear Them (fabsugar.com)
- Bright Jeans, Sexy Models, and Muscle Cars. Need We Say More? (fabsugar.com)
- Wearing Color Jeans (bellemarie86.wordpress.com)
- Denim Splash (teenclique.com)
- Bright Denim Jeans for Spring (bechicmag.com)
- 10 Crazy Funky Jeans (fabsugar.com)
- Skinny Jeans With Built-In Socks – Love it or Hate it? (fabsugar.com)
- Women’s Jeans Buying Guide – John Lewis (johnlewis.com)
- The Perfect Pair of Jeans, Part II (fabsugar.com)
- Tiffany’s Top Picks: Floral Jeans And More! (blogs.smarter.com)