I don’t know about you, but lately I have been seeing denim jacks just about everywhere I go and to tell you the truth, I think I will take the plunge and buy myself a new one!
A denim fitted jacket couldn’t be more classic or useful as it’s both layerable and light weight. Whats worthy to mention as well is the fact that it can be worn in different styles either giving you a worn-in western look or fashion forward-edgy appeal. After all, must have pieces are made to create new possibilities for certain items sitting in your closet.
Just to give you a small tip that I learned after several failed purchases I made; the main thing to look for when trying on denim jackets is fit. You really don’t want to end up with one that will look too boxy on your body. The lines of the jacket that run along your ribs down to your waist should cut in a bit, but you also don’t want to overdo that so that it doesn’t look like second skin! Take a look at some of the ones I found appealing.
- Topman Denim Jacket Project (thefashionisto.com)
- A Denim Affair (saywhatcanh.wordpress.com)
- The Denim Jacket (joeychong.wordpress.com)
- SHOP: 40 best spring denim buys (marieclaire.co.uk)
- Rihanna in a Levi’s Denim Jacket (denimblog.com)
- Spring’s most Stylish Jackets (juiciestdeals.com)
- Double Denim (jildorshoes.com)
- Kanye West in Double Denim (denimblog.com)