Jennifer Lawrence joined her co-star Elizabeth Banks on the red carpet for ‘The Hunger Games’ premiere tour. Like I said in my previous blog, It was hard choosing a best dressed for the premieres as each star had her share of glamorous moments. When it comes to Jennifer, here is the skinny…
The actress wore a Marchesa Fall 2012 dress, and I must add, looked quite glamorous in it. I like the dress better on the model though I just cant seem to point out what Jennifer is missing. Maybe the return of a yet again familiar hairstyle? Or the Pumps? She paired with a gold Ferragamo box clutch and Giuseppe Zanotti vibrant red peep-toes.
I’m far from being blown away, although I would not say that I dislike it.
Jennifer Lawrence stunned on the red carpet at ‘The Hunger Games’ LA premiere. The blonde beauty dazzled the crowd in a Prabal Gurung Fall 2012 gown. The gold gown with its cut-out details, its open back shoulder black tulle was indeed a stunner.
Jennifer chose black Jimmy Choo ‘Bunting’ sandals to go with her gown. But I do have to say, she has kept a memo of Angelina’s mistake and did not attempt any sudden moves to demonstrate her gown split.
Jen’s hairdo was a loose yet chic bun and tendrils to frame her face, I also loved her kohl sultry eyes and pink lips. I absolutely loved how she looked at this premiere!
Jennifer sported the golden girl look once again at the London premiere of “The Hunger Games”. Her halter gown was hand beaded to create the perfect crocodile-skin pattern.
With a black-velvet waistband nipping her in at the waist, I liked that she chose to style her hair into a simple low ponytail.
I do have to say though, she still quite sends the same vibe as LA premiere which makes me question if it is a safe attempt for a fashion home-run or déjà vu?
Jennifer finally decided to put down her gold for a sleek black Tom Ford fitted dress with a zipper detail outlining her open-back and reaching to her hip.
But I guess she is a huge fan of gold as she decided to add Tom Ford gold platform heels to her look.
I did like the touch of Red sexy lipstick.
I do prefer this over the all golden look on her! Its bold, risky, but surely a step in the right direction.
Well after talking about both stars, I think I will say I enjoyed Elizabeth Banks’ fashion decisions more. Her dresses showed variety, color, personality and some risk! Even if you are touring over the same movie, you need to shake things up a little. I do believe a person needs to choose what looks good on them but lets be serious, Jennifer Lawrence could have pulled off anything with that body and her looks!
- The Hunger Games: Jennifer Lawrence’s Red Carpet Looks (news.instyle.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence Strikes a Pose in Paris With Liam, Elizabeth, and Josh (popsugar.com)
- Hunger Games’ Jennifer Lawrence and Elizabeth Banks Go With Fiery Shades in Berlin (popsugar.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence In Marchesa: Girl On Fire! [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence on the Red Carpet: What’s Her Best Look? (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence: ‘Hunger Games’ Berlin Premiere! (justjared.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence Is a Showstopper in Sexy Gold For The Hunger Games Premiere (popsugar.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence: ‘Hunger Games’ Paris Premiere! (justjared.com)
- ‘The Hunger Games’ Premiere: Jennifer Lawrence in Ralph Lauren Collection (candybarbie.com)
- ‘The Hunger Games’ Dilemma: Jennifer Lawrence In Ralph Lauren Or Prabal Gurung? [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence, Miley Cyrus: ‘The Hunger Games’ Gowns (celebs.gather.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence: ‘Hunger Games’ European Premiere! (justjared.com)
- Best Dressed: The Ladies of “The Hunger Games” (myp3r.wordpress.com)