Nicolas Ghesquière displayed a sporty “futuristic” collection for Balenciaga‘s Fall 2012 collection. The designer focused on baggy metallic pants, sheer dresses, and structured “boxy” coats all tied together through a sporty themed collection. The runway was spotted with an array of baggy metallic color-block pants and structured leather detailed coats. The collection’s color palette ranged from Metallic gold and silver, to cobalt, gray, camel, red, pink, purple, white, and finally the classic black.
I would guess any girl who likes the modern futuristic look would absolutely fall in love with this collection. Even though some of the designs were a little too out there for me, I really loved the color combinations and the jumpsuits. Take a look.
- Why I LOVE Balenciaga S/S 2012 (modedimitri.com)
- Spring 2012: Balenciaga (trendsandtreats.wordpress.com)
- Balenciaga Brights (style.com)
- Kristen Stewart: Rumored Appearance at Balenciaga Fashion Show Tomorrow (celebs.gather.com)
- Balenciaga 2012 Spring/Summer Leather Messenger Bag (hypebeast.com)
- Balenciaga Pre-Fall 2012 (fashionologie.com)