I have watched episodes of Mad Men here and there, but other than the dresses and umm Men I really was not as interested in going through every season. But when we talk Fashion collaboration, I simply have to stop and take a closer look!
Banana Republic is once again collaborating with designer Janie Bryant (Mad Men costume designer) on a collection inspired by the Sixties stylish drama.
This second collaboration, is in line with the features the popular classic retro shapes.
The women’s collection featured, Nipped-in waists (we can never get enough of that style), shrunken cardigans, and pencil capris; followed by the tailored blazers and fitted polos for the men’s collection. The color palette was inspired by the Mad Men club scenes turning the line into a creme, fuchsia, and navy color palette (I love those colors!) .
You can expect this collection in Banana Republic stores as well as website around March 1st (gives you some time to study what you want as a new Banana Republic outfit for the March 25 season premiere of Mad Men – even if you aren’t into that – did we ever need a rational reason to shop?!?)
- Banana Republic’s New Mad Men Collection | Janie Bryant Designs More Retro Bags & Apparel (bagbunch.com)
- Chic Clicks: More ‘Mad Men’ For Banana Republic, Beyoncé’s New Deréon Ads (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- Dress Like Don Draper: Banana Republic’s Mad Men Collection (themonsieur.com)
- Estée Lauder to Launch Mad Men Beauty Products (news.instyle.com)
- Banana Republic to Release Second Mad Men Line (piercemattiepublicrelations.com)
- Banana Republic’s Second Mad Men Collection: Coming Soon! (news.instyle.com)
- Banana Republic Continues With Its Mad Men Collection (stylecaster.com)
- Estée Lauder Reveals a Mad Men Makeup Collection (bellasugar.com)
- Banana Republic Goes Mad for ‘Mad Men’ – Again! (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- ‘Mad Men’ Fashion Has Its Own Spring Collection (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 5 Teasers: Betty, Joan and the Gang are Back (screenrant.com)