If there is one trend that I can’t get enough off, it will have to be florals which has been hitting every fashion runway. Yep, I am pretty fixated on the decorative designs.
Zoe Saldana has proved at the Prabal Gurung autumn 2012 show in New York, that a matchy floral floral-print trouser and bright turquoise jacket combo can be a major head-turner. She finished the look with candy-pink and black heels.
It is such an Elegant look in my opinion, the colors are so surreal and fresh (SPRING we are so ready for you) but classy with a twist at the same time. The floral design gave it an edge yet kept it chic with the floral color palette. The white T-shirt gave room for the glory of the outfit to stand out and kept sort of a day look. I love everything that is blue, so the blazer was a love at first sight for me. I personally love Zoe’s style, she is not scared to take risks but always dresses with style, conscience to what looks good on her, and glamour! YOU GO ZOE!
- Prabal Gurung New York Fashion Week: What’s Fab First Look (fabsugar.com)
- Zoe Saldana: Prabal Gurung Gal! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Zoe Saldana: What Would She Wear? (fabsugar.com)
- Spring 2012: Prabal Gurung (runwayrundown.wordpress.com)
- Fashion Week News: Jason Wu, Zoe Saldana, Barbie, and More! (news.instyle.com)
- A Conversation With: Prabal Gurung (india.blogs.nytimes.com)