We all love watching runways as one model poses after the other with beautiful outfits that we’d love to try (or love to fit into!). However, lets face it, we don’t always find something that speaks to our personal fashions, or at least something you can pull off walking on the streets to the nearest Starbucks!
This is why I love to take my time in looking at street looks where real life woman get to wear practical real life outfits that wont make you look like you threw the entire closet on you (lets face it, as much as hollywood and other celebrities work hard at trying to connect with the rest of us females, we just don’t all come with our personal fashion stylists! We actually take time to pick each piece we own).
For that reason, looking at how other woman pull off trends and various styles can really help inspire your look and what your next buy will be! So here are a few looks that got me wanting to try them on myself… Take a look.
- Style inspiration from Elle China? Yes please (boticca.com)
- Men’s Fashion Week LA – Designer Package – SS 2013 (slideshare.net)
- Inspirational Fashion Blogger Kristina Medhus of Pretty Shiny Sparkly (piercemattiepublicrelations.com)
- Italian Fashion Designer Street Style (emeraldcloset.com)
- Street Style Recap: Our Top 10 Looks (stylecaster.com)