L’Wren Scott‘s “Tea Time” collection for Fall 2012 looked like it was inspired by 20th century England. Dresses accentuated the model’s curves and hit just below the knee. Scott still managed to add a little structure by adding drapes or ruffles to the necklines. Fabrics, now those were a different story – romantic, rich, and oh so luxe .I really loved the printed silk, claret velvet, the pony hair, not to forget all that fur!!
There was just the right amount of color, including yellow, olive, berry, and red, to add a bit more personality. “The L’Wren Scott girl is still irreverent and has a hard edge,” said the designer.
Check out the beautiful collection!
- L’Wren Scott Autumn (Fall) / Winter 2012 (fashionising.com)
- Backstage Beauty Report | L’Wren Scott (tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Luxury, sartorial and otherwise, at L’Wren Scott (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- It’s Up To You New York: Finale (myp3r.wordpress.com)
- NY Fashion Week finishes up; shows begin in Europe (seattletimes.nwsource.com)