To finish your outfit, nice accessories should not be missed. This spring/summer we see them in all shapes and sizes. Many times, when I really don’t feel like getting too dressed up, I add a little color or funk to my accessories and it seriously pulls the look together!
Take a look at the audiences of fashion shows and you can clearly see it. The more accessories, the trendier! Bags, necklaces, hair accessories, belts but mainly bracelets. In large numbers,in different colors, and preferably different sizes and textures.Spring/Summer Bracelets looks are looking absolutely gorgeous. From neons, to stacking and tribal touches – “less is more” is not the rule when it comes to accessorizing this season.
For a trendy look, there’s really no need to dig deep into your pockets (but if you can, then please do!) . Its as easy as tying a simple colored ribbon, colored string or a leather strap, combined with a bangle or two (preferably different colors) and there you have it! Gold jewelry scores well this summer as well, but make sure to add it with color, more color , and another color! Take a look at some of my favorite arm candy designs I chose to share with you.
- Celebrity Accessory Report: Bold Bracelets (fabsugar.com)
- Monday’s Obsessions: Sweatpants Alternatives, Arm Candy, More! (blogs.smarter.com)
- 8 Must-Have Bracelets To Light Up Your Wrist (hellobeautiful.com)
- 6 Candy-colored Jeans To Reinvent Your Look This Spring (fashionhippo.com)
- Spring 2012 Trend: I Want Candy (viecouture.com)
Here’s another collection since many of you emailed me about the first. I definitely know i need something to get me moving on a Monday morning! Enjoy…
“Maybe we should develop a Crayola bomb as our next secret weapon. A happiness weapon. A beauty bomb. And every time a crisis developed, we would launch one. It would explode high in the air – explode softly – and send thousands, millions, of little parachutes into the air. Floating down to earth – boxes of Crayolas. And we wouldn’t go cheap, either – not little boxes of eight. Boxes of sixty-four, with the sharpener built right in. With silver and gold and copper, magenta and peach and lime, amber and umber and all the rest. And people would smile and get a little funny look on their faces and cover the world with their imagination.”
- Beautiful still lifes by Tad Spurgeon (lostateminor.com)
- Gratitude and pushing forward (lookingtothesky.wordpress.com)
- “What a Beautiful Day”: How We Value the Feminine (masculinityu.wordpress.com)
- Beauty Confidential: Tina Turnbow (bellasugar.com)
- Honeymoon-Inspired Beauty Products (bellasugar.com)
- Are You Buying More or Less Beauty Due to the Recession? (bellasugar.com)
- Quote #23 (ilikethesequotes.wordpress.com)