The day has finally come and gone, and its time for us to shower the celebrities with our comments (keep it nice girls!). So as usual, we like some we hate some and we remain somewhat iffy about some. I gathered some of the looks including ones that I LOVED,ones the I hated, and ones that i will choose to remain neutral with. Take a look, and tell me what you thought of the dresses!
Emma Stone: Giambattista Valli -
Love the Fuchsia but dislike the over sized Christmas ornament looking bow
I like the Sequins Dress but the shoes were not a good choice
Jennifer Lopez: Zuhair Murad gown –
Less is NOT more at the Red Carpet JLO, the patterned whirls are gorgeous but for some reason, this dress is not appealing to me
Angelina Joelie: Atelier Versace velvet gown
I love Angelina & I love black = I love this dress (I have to admit it is a pretty safe choice, but still sexy!)
Cameron Diaz: Gucci Premiere gown
The Color looks good on her, the shimmering drama is great, I feel there is too much “boob action” which subtracts a few points for me
This dress ticks all the right boxes, I just can’t seem to like it?
Sandra Bullock: Marchesa
When you decide to go for a Marchesa gown for the red carpet, you simply can’t go wrong! So chic ad glamorous with a touch of playful
Mila Jovovich: Elie Saab Fall 2009
Pure Glamor, I LOVE IT!
Viola Davis: Vera Wang gown
Love the color, Love the accessories, she is glowing!
Penelope Cruz: Armani Privee –
Love the dress, Love the hair, Such Elegance with beautiful details
Michelle Williams: Louis Vuitton - (MY 1st Best Dressed)
Lovely Color, Beautiful Waist details, Feminine & Fresh
Gwyneth Paltrow: Tom Ford dress -(My 2nd Best Dressed)
This is how they do RED CARPET I love this!
Stacy Keibler: Marchesa Fall 2012 collection (My 3rd Best Dressed)
A Golden Goddess, I love it all from head to toe!
- Oscars 2012: Best Dressed Ladies (part 2) (passionistahub.wordpress.com)
- The Ladies Bring Their Best Looks to the Glamorous Oscars Red Carpet (popsugar.com)
- Oscars 2012 Dresses – My Girl Crush (styleobserver.com)
- The Oscars: Best and Worst Dressed Round-Up (stylecaster.com)
- The Oscars 2012 Best-Dressed. (9jamerchant.wordpress.com)
- Oscars: Best Dressed (susanstyleblog.com)
- Oscars 2012 Red Carpet: Cast Your Vote For The Best Dressed Star Now! (glamour.com)
- The Final Verdict: 2012 Oscar Awards Best Dressed (ldvfashionfix.com)
- Stars Shine On Oscars Red Carpet (myfoxny.com)
- That’s a Wrap – See the Hottest Oscars Hair, Makeup, Dates, Dresses, and More! (popsugar.com)
- Oscars 2012: Two Dresses, One Night (news.instyle.com)
- Jennifer Lopez Shows Skin on the Oscars Red Carpet (popsugar.com)
- Penelope Cruz Rocks Armani Privé to the Oscars (popsugar.com)